TFO Vehicle Loading Policy
- Manual loading of the vehicle is the driver’s responsibility.
- Your order may only be collected in full or at a minimum of one full pallet at a time.
- Pallets of tiles will only be loaded onto tray top utilities or trucks with clear unhindered forklift access.
- Pantech style trucks and barn door vans will require restraining points suitable for securing the pallet to be forklift loaded otherwise they will need to be manually self-loaded.
- Style side utilities and top hinged door vans cannot be forklift pallet loaded and will need to be manually self-loaded.